Important Travel Tips


The government of the Republic of China has overseas offices for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Education, Government Information Office, the Overseas Chinese Affairs Council, and the Tourism Bureau, MOTC to facilitate their respective operations. However, these offices are all under the unified command and coordination of the local overseas offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and most of them operate at the same place.

As ROC has a lot of overseas offices and their addresses and phone numbers frequently change, it’s advisable to contact their offices to obtain the correct information.

ROC consular districts


The Taiwan External Trade Development Council is Taiwan’s major private organization which helps promote foreign trade. Please visit their website for related information.